Thursday, February 24, 2011

Whaddyathink?

Hey kids.
After a few years searching for the least shiddiest of the shiddy blogging sites, I came back here.
In the time between, I have been writing a book. It has many directions and so I need help choosing what the hell to do.
 I want it to be;
Part bio (nobody really cares about me as a kid so why write about it?)
Part cook book (Thats too dry for me and I prefer to teach method over spewing stupid recipes.)
Part blog (less formal and more foul mouthed)
And Part bullshit (I'm a story teller and sometimes I exaggerate about a shift or what a cook did)

As I tried to narrow it down, it became clear to me that I need to combine them all and see what sticks.
Whaddyathink?
Would you be interested in reading something of this nature?
How would you sell it to a publishing house?
Should I try to tap into the Kindle market and not go paper at all?

Let mw know.
Cheers
Uncle Steve

2 comments: